Excess body fat and skin laxity can be challenging problems – and sometimes, despite all the hard work, those stubborn bulges and loose skin don’t respond to diet and exercise. This is especially true for the abdominal area following pregnancy or weight loss. We can’t change our genetics or our hormonal make-up but fortunately there’s now an effective solution – the new BodyTite™ system from InMode Aesthetics.
BodyTite™ is a new, revolutionary technology that advances body contouring a step further. Unlike procedures, like liposuction, that simply contour the body by removing fat, BodyTite™ adds meaningful skin tightening to the treated areas. Because most unwanted bulges benefit from skin tightening, BodyTite™ provides the missing piece we’ve needed for more comprehensive body contouring. Best of all, BodyTite™ is minimally invasive and it’s performed with the safety of local anesthesia as an outpatient, office-based procedure.
The BodyTite™ Advantage – “Surgical Results Without Surgery”
- Smoother body contouring results
- Smaller incisions
- Minimally invasive
- Short and comfortable recovery time
- Minimal bruising and discomfort
- Performed under local anesthesia without need for general anesthesia or IV sedation
- Utilizes safe, proven radiofrequency technology
- Fully FDA approved
Areas Commonly Treated with BodyTite™
BodyTite™ is performed in the privacy of our AAAASF nationally accredited office facility utilizing local anesthesia. All BodyTite™ procedures are performed by Dr. Joseph O’Connell, a well-known, board certified plastic surgeon with over 35 years of surgical experience. At your consultation we will review your aesthetic goals, potential outcomes, postoperative care and possible complications.
At Total Aesthetics™ we’re happy to answer all your questions and concerns about body contouring. We have the latest technology including BodyTite™, CoolSculpting®, traditional liposuction, ultrasonic liposuction and micro and nano-fat transfer capability. We’ll work to help you to choose the techniques that will best achieve your aesthetic goals with a recovery time that fits your busy schedule and a price point that respects your budget.
- Abdomen and flanks – effective correction of fat excess and laxity following pregnancy
- Arms – achieve significant improvement of laxity without the scars of arm lifting
- Love handles
- Back rolls
- Inner thighs – a common area for skin laxity
- Breasts – breasts can be reduced in size and lifted non-surgically